Vinylester Injectable Chemical Anchor
10:1 no styrene chemical injection mortar
Vinylester is fast curing time type for quick setting, vertical or overhead installation. It's also efficient for cold weather with workable hardening time. No styrene and VOC approval qualified for environmentally friendly and green house. Excellent in acid-resisting, alkali-resisting for chemical industry installation.
- Reinforcement structure, building remodel, structure extension, Tall shelving, internal and external residential fixings, ceiling fan.
- Low VOC content according to LEED regulation.
- European REACH approval.
- Thailand bonding strength test report by AIT lab.
- Taiwan bonding strength test report by SGS lab.
- European bonding strength test report by ETAG qualified lab.
- Select right chemical anchor for safety fixings
- What is chemical anchor?
- Cold weather pure epoxy chemical anchor
- SAITEX 2018 in Johannesburg, South Africa & Good Use Hardware mission to Mauritius 2018
- Nylon sleeve for hollow brick fixing
- 150ml Chemical anchors of Polyester, Epoxy Acrylate, Vinylester
- Are you a manufacturer?
- Can you customize the formula of the chemical anchor (ODM)?
- What is the difference between the chemical anchors?
- What is Styrene?
- What kind of cartridge type do you have and what is the capacity?
- What is the gelling time and full curing time?
- How do you conduct quality control?
- What is the shelf life for chemical anchors? And how to store them?
- How to keep the used chemical anchors if it is not finish?
- How to install the chemical anchor?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Vinylester Injectable Chemical Anchor | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime Vinylester Injectable Chemical Anchor | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.