- What is the difference between materials?
- What is the difference between cartridge volume?
- Styrene free v.s. with Styrene?
- Gelling time (working time) & full curing time (hardening time)?
- How does your factory do regarding quality control?
- Are you a manufacturer?
- How to store the injection cartridges? How is the shelf life?
- What can we do if the injection cartridge is not finished yet?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Concrete Anchors | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime epoxy anchors | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.