Blow-Out pump for hole cleaning
Chemical anchor hole cleaning blow pump
Blowing pump for all kinds of widely used for sealant and epoxy adhesive dispensing solutions. Air pressure is 5kg, the air-out pipe can be circumgyrated up to 360°and we can clear the hole in any direction. It is portable.
- Item No.: BAP-S
- Air Pressure: 5KG
- Revolving air flow pipe device
- PVC Quality body
- Length of body: 190mm
- Length of pipe: 300mm
How to install chemical anchor?
1. Drill the specific hole size and depth. 2. Clean dust with brush and air blow pump. 3. Press out unmixed resin which can't be used. 4. Inject mixed resin into drilled hole and fill from the bottom. 5. Insert rebar/threaded rod/steel strip. Curing time refer to TDS. Don't touch until full curing. The installation process will affect the bonding performance of chemical anchors.
- One piece in PE bag
- 24pcs per carton
- Other packing requirements, please check with us.
- Related Products
Used for blow the dust and debris out from the drilling holes. The air- out pipe can be circumgyrated up to 360º and manual can clear the hole in any direction, it is portable.
Blowing pump (air pump) is used for cleaning the dust in the hole of the wall, air pressure is 5kg~7kg, fit for 10mm-40mm holes and the air-out pipe can be circumgyrated up to 360°.
- What is the difference between materials?
- What is the difference between cartridge volume?
- Styrene free v.s. with Styrene?
- Gelling time (working time) & full curing time (hardening time)?
- How does your factory do regarding quality control?
- Are you a manufacturer?
- How to store the injection cartridges? How is the shelf life?
- What can we do if the injection cartridge is not finished yet?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Blow-Out pump for hole cleaning | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime Blow-Out pump for hole cleaning | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.