380ml anchor system epoxy acrylate chemical anchor
Concrete bonding anchor bolt epoxy
380ml is coaxial cartridge design required special dispensing tool. Also called 400ml or 410ml in the market which can be filled different formula.
GU-600 injection bonded resin is middle to heavy strength for extensive loads requirements. All of our products had tested and approved in Germany according to EAD 330499-00-0601 which is norm of bonded fasteners for use in concrete. There are also 150ml, 235ml, 345ml and 380ml available in the range.
Chemical fixing system - Acid and alkali-resisting epoxy acrylate chemical anchor
For anchoring structural steel connections at specific environment of acid and alkali. We will suggest to apply GU-600 Epoxy acrylate with styrene or GU-2000 without styrene. All of our injectable cartridge mortar tested in European lab to approval the performance on structural connections with post-installed rebar and threaded anchor.
Specification of GU-600 epoxy acrylate chemical anchor
- Material: Epoxy Acrylate with styrene
- Model Number: GU-600
- Size: 380ml
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Mixing Ratio: 10:1
- Mixed Color: Gray
- Standard Package: One cartridge with one mixer
- Other Accessory: Mixer, caulking gun, nylon sleeve, air pump, brush
Good Use epoxy acrylate chemical anchor is high bonding strength adhesive
- Medium heavy load
- Good resistance to acid and alkali
- Versatile range of embedment depths
- Non-flammable and suitable for dry fastening
- Use with 380ml manual gun
- Cartridge reusable by simply exchanging static mixer
All Good Use chemical anchors have done sustained loads test at IWB lab in Germany
Tidak ada lab yang memenuhi syarat dengan peralatan untuk menguji bonding anchor menurut peraturan ETA di Asia. Semua barang kami diuji oleh EAD 330499-00-0601 yang merupakan rencana komprehensif untuk rebar dan batang berulir. Kami bekerja sama dan berkonsultasi dengan para ahli terkemuka di Eropa yang mendedikasikan diri di bidang pengencang selama lebih dari dua dekade. Kami terus meningkatkan kapasitas penelitian kami dan meningkatkan persetujuan internasional untuk jangkar kimia.
- Pemeriksaan kedalaman lubang penahan
- Beban berkelanjutan diuji di IWB
- Pengujian perpindahan di bawah seismik
Medium and heavy duty load injection acrylated epoxy adhesive
GU-600 is formulated from epoxy acrylate resin with medium and heavy loading capacity. 380ml injection epoxy acrylic glue is supplied in a coaxial cartridge which is very easy to install on a caulking gun. The durable resin is great for medium and heavy duty load applications and provides excellent performance in aggressive environments due to its high chemical resistance characteristic. It is suitable for metal constructions, masonry joint reinforcement, structural anchoring, and concrete anchors installation.
- High strength epoxy anchoring for tunnel construction
- Anchoring threaded rod in concrete with injection epoxy adhesive
CHART 1. SOLID SUBSTRATE REBAR INSTALLATION DETAILS
|Pressure||Destroy Haul Strength (Kgf/KN)||Safety Haul Strength (Kgf/KN)||Working Standard (mm)|
|Concrete Strength||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||Hole Diameter||Hole Depth|
|Remarks:||1. Concrete Strength fc': 280kg/cm2 (4,000 psi)|
2. Rebar Strength: #3~#5 fy: 2,800 kgf/cm2, #6~#11 fy= 4,200 kgf/cm2
CHART 2. CURING TIME TABLE
|Temperature (°C)||Gelling||Full Curing|
|5~10||30 min.||5 hr.|
|10~20||20 min.||4 hr.|
|20~30||10 min.||2 hr.|
|30~40||5 min.||40 min.|
|Please make pull off test for at least 24 hours after full cured.|
CHART 3. FIXING CONSUMPTION PER CARTRIDGE
|Anchor Size|| Hole Diameter|
| Hole Depth|
|Number of Fixings|
|Note: Based on continuous installation without interruptions or nozzle changes. Provided as a guide and will vary with temperature.|
How to install chemical anchor?
1. Drill the specific hole size and depth. 2. Clean dust with brush and air blow pump. 3. Press out unmixed resin which can't be used. 4. Inject mixed resin into drilled hole and fill from the bottom. 5. Insert rebar/threaded rod/steel strip. Curing time refer to TDS. Don't touch until full curing. The installation process will affect the bonding performance of chemical anchors.
- Related Products
Single tube 150ml is a good option for DIY. Epoxy acrylate is easy installed and economical...rincian
235ml is small volume and good for home DIY with quick setting time. It is convenient to operate...rincian
345ml bonded resin is popular middle size for most construction consumption. Epoxy acrylate...rincian
Epoxy acrylate 360ml is best-selling item for general fixations to reinforcement projects....rincian
- Files Download
Technical information of anchor design, curing time, edge distance, consumption per hole and installation procedure.Unduh
- Gun Installation Guide
- 380ml cartridge chemical epoxy acrylate styrene resin
- 380ml chemical anchor coaxial tube
- 380ml polyester, epoxy acrylate, vinylester styrene free
- Epoxy acrylate styrene the latest technology in adhesive anchoring
380ml anchor system epoxy acrylate chemical anchor | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime 380ml anchor system epoxy acrylate chemical anchor | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.