380ml anchoring system polyester chemical anchor
Uncracked concrete chemical anchor bolt resin
380ml polyester co-axial cartridge also called 400ml or 410ml in the market and is popular size in construction. It needs a specific caulking gun to extrude the mortar.
Polyester with styrene chemical anchor is classic and most popular material for general purpose. Economical price satisfies most fixing demands of medium loads. Applicable for rebar doweling, handrail, facade, pipelines, awnings, brackets. All of our chemical anchor had tested and approved in Germany according to EAD 330499-00-0601. There are also 150ml, 235ml, 345ml and 360ml available in the range.
Chemical fixing system - Economical polyester with styrene
Easy setting injectable mortar for anchoring in concrete and for rebar connections. Market-oriented that we offer various volumes and cartridge design for all kinds of consumption. 150ml is co-axial cartridge with mixing ratio 10:1 for standard silicone gun which no extra dispensing tool required and satisfied one time using. 235ml is best selling size in Taiwan. Middle size of 345ml and 360ml are most popular for flexible applications. 380ml co-axial is economic volume for construction. Polyester injectable adhesive is best choice for beginner to meet mostly basic fixing demands.
Specification of GU-100 Polyester chemical anchor
- Material: Polyester with styrene
- Model Number: GU-100
- Size: 380ml
- Shelf Life: 12 months
- Mixing Ratio: 10:1
- Mixed Color: Gray
- Standard Package: One cartridge with one mixer
- Other Accessory: Mixer, caulking gun, nylon sleeve, air pump, brush
Good Use polyester chemical anchor is fast curing injection adhesive
- Loading strength approved by Germany lab
- No expansion effect and allowing fixing close to the edges
- Low level of volatile organic compounds (VOC) according to LEED test
- Cost-efficient and long durability
- Suitable for vertical or horizontal fixings
- Medium loads for general anchoring purpose
- Private label or customized design by demands
All Good Use chemical anchors have done sustained loads test at IWB lab in Germany
Tidak ada lab yang memenuhi syarat dengan peralatan untuk menguji bonding anchor menurut peraturan ETA di Asia. Semua barang kami diuji oleh EAD 330499-00-0601 yang merupakan rencana komprehensif untuk rebar dan batang berulir. Kami bekerja sama dan berkonsultasi dengan para ahli terkemuka di Eropa yang mendedikasikan diri di bidang pengencang selama lebih dari dua dekade. Kami terus meningkatkan kapasitas penelitian kami dan meningkatkan persetujuan internasional untuk jangkar kimia.
- Pemeriksaan kedalaman lubang penahan
- Beban berkelanjutan diuji di IWB
- Pengujian perpindahan di bawah seismik
Polyester for anti-collapse fixture, market-oriented and cost-effective formula
In special conditions required excellent fixture capacity for anti-collapse or vibration resistance. Chemical adhesive strength is better than traditional mechanical fixture. It's more sustainability and durability for long term using. For general application of fixture, polyester is acceptable price and satisfied performance for most demands. It's common, mature item and widely apply to construction.
- Anti-collapse and vibration resistance chemical injection mortars
CHART 1. SOLID SUBSTRATE REBAR INSTALLATION DETAILS
|Pressure|| Destroy Haul Strength|
| Safety Haul Strength|
| Working Standard|
|Concrete Strength||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||Hole Diameter||Hole Depth|
|Remarks:||1. Concrete Strength fc': 280kg/cm2 (4,000 psi)|
2. Rebar Strength: #3~#5 fy: 2,800 kgf/cm2, #6~#11 fy= 4,200 kgf/cm2
CHART 2. CURING TIME TABLE
|Temperature (°C)||Gelling||Full Curing|
|5~10||40 min.||7 hr.|
|10~20||30 min.||6 hr.|
|20~30||8 min.||3 hr.|
|30~40||3 min.||2 hr.|
|Please make pull off test for at least 24 hours after full cured.|
CHART 3. FIXING CONSUMPTION PER CARTRIDGE
|Anchor Size|| Hole Diameter|
| Hole Depth|
|Number of Fixings|
|Note: Based on continuous installation without interruptions or nozzle changes. Provided as a guide and will vary with temperature.|
How to install chemical anchor?
1. Drill the specific hole size and depth. 2. Clean dust with brush and air blow pump. 3. Press out unmixed resin which can't be used. 4. Inject mixed resin into drilled hole and fill from the bottom. 5. Insert rebar/threaded rod/steel strip. Curing time refer to TDS. Don't touch until full curing. The installation process will affect the bonding performance of chemical anchors.
- Related Products
380ml is coaxial cartridge design required special dispensing tool. Also called 400ml or 410ml...rincian
- Files Download
Technical information of anchor design, curing time, edge distance, consumption per hole and installation procedure.Unduh
- Gun Installation Guide
- 380ml cartridge chemical polyester styrene
- 380ml injection cartridge chemical anchor with mixer tube
- 380ml chemical anchor coaxial tube
- 380ml polyester, epoxy acrylate, vinylester styrene free
- Polyester styrene for foundation fixing
380ml anchoring system polyester chemical anchor | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime 380ml anchoring system polyester chemical anchor | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.