Consistent production process manufacturing
Resin material development, chemistry reaction plant
- To have resin factory has the of advantage:
- Can be modified to do the best for resin properties.
- Understanding of resin raw materials chemical characteristic.
- Provide adhesive manufacturer, variety of different applications of the resin material.
- Can be develop own raw materials.
- Modified materials, reaction technique.
Plastic injection plant
- Injection cartridge, nylon sleeve, nozzle and plastic accessories development.
- Control production process, including dimensional measurements adaptation, leaking tests, assemble and installation procedure in time.
Chemical anchor production plant
- Raw material inspection before series production.
- Full tests and record by specialist.
- Full inspection by every process of production.
- Sample storage and keep traceability by every shipment.
- Final inspection and random cheek before shipping.
- What is the difference between materials?
- What is the difference between cartridge volume?
- Styrene free v.s. with Styrene?
- Gelling time (working time) & full curing time (hardening time)?
- How does your factory do regarding quality control?
- Are you a manufacturer?
- How to store the injection cartridges? How is the shelf life?
- What can we do if the injection cartridge is not finished yet?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Concrete Anchors | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime epoxy anchors | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.