WE CARE WHAT WE DO
RESIN PLANT- THE FIRST STEP FOR PRODUCING CHEMICAL ANCHOR
- Quality control from first step and able to extend product range. Our R&D team runs many tests in our lab before starting react the resin to make sure the quality. The resin is the key factor of chemical anchor, so we only use new material for resin reaction to ensure the quality and process stability.
CARTRIDGE PLANT- THE BEST PACKAGING FOR CHEMICAL ANCHOR
- By having our own cartridge injection factory, we are able to maintain stable quality. It is very important for the packaging to fill the chemical anchor. The plastic materials we use are all new and first class. Our QC team records the testing result for raw materials, semi-finished products, and finished products. 100% inspection is our principle and to provide non-leaking packaging is our primary. More than that, we are able to offer different volume of cartridge and even customized injection cartridge.
CHEMICAL ANCHOR PLANT- EXCELLENT BONDING STRENGTH CHEMICAL ANCHOR
- To ensure the safety and longevity of the building is paramount, so we pay more attention on the quality matter from material to finished product. We conduct inspection and record the result during every process of production. Before shipment, we will also do the performance consistency testing by random inspection. We keep samples for every production batch after shipment, so we are able to track data when necessary. We do have responsible to provide good quality of chemical anchor to make this world better and safer.
- Are you a manufacturer?
- Can you customize the formula of the chemical anchor (ODM)?
- What is the difference between the chemical anchors?
- What is Styrene?
- What kind of cartridge type do you have and what is the capacity?
- What is the gelling time and full curing time?
- How do you conduct quality control?
- What is the shelf life for chemical anchors? And how to store them?
- How to keep the used chemical anchors if it is not finish?
- How to install the chemical anchor?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Concrete Anchors | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime epoxy anchors | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.