Certificates & Patent
• VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds): According to the test results, all of Good Use injection cartridges meet the requirements for adhesives and sealants of LEED 2009, IEQ 4.1 Green Building Certification Program. • LEED for green building, environmental design and sustainability assessment. Our VOC testing is according to LEED regulation for friendly indoor installation. • Good Use can provide REACH certificate. REACH is a European Community (EC) safety regulation that deals with the registration, evaluation, authorization and restriction of chemical substances.
• AIT (Asian Institute of Technology) is an independent testing institution. Good Use injection cartridges are tested by the impartial third party and pull-out test reports are available.
CE/ETAG IN THE PROCESS.
We are working on CE mark application at present which included pre-testing, file apply and factory production inspection. We have pre-testing approval report by CE qualified lab. If you are interested to check, please kindly contact with us.
- Mangement Certificates
- Authorized factory
- What is the difference between materials?
- What is the difference between cartridge volume?
- Styrene free v.s. with Styrene?
- Gelling time (working time) & full curing time (hardening time)?
- How does your factory do regarding quality control?
- Are you a manufacturer?
- How to store the injection cartridges? How is the shelf life?
- What can we do if the injection cartridge is not finished yet?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Concrete Anchors | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime epoxy anchors | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.