Certificates & Patent
THE ONE YOU CAN TRUST
The product we produce is very critical part of bonding fasteners using on structure reinforcement, building extension, rebar connections. We know the safety is priority when apply it. It might cause serious consequence like collapse if using wrong products, poor installation, incorrect calculation. That is why certificated product, software calculation and licensed installer are emphasized these days. Choose the right manufacturer is the first step to guarantee it made by experienced and reputable factory. Pre-testing on site and evaluated by professional technician are necessary. The result will differ by different anchoring conditions like concrete strength, fastener grade, temperature of substrate or adhesive, installation weather.
CE/ETAG IN THE PROCESS.
We are working on CE mark application at present which included pre-testing, file apply and factory production inspection. We have pre-testing approval report by CE qualified lab in Germany. If you are interested to check, please kindly contact with us.
• VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds):
According to the test results, all of Good Use injection cartridges meet the requirements for adhesives and sealants of LEED 2009, IEQ 4.1 Green Building Certification Program.
• LEED for green building, environmental design and sustainability assessment. Our VOC testing is according to LEED regulation for friendly indoor installation. • Good Use can provide REACH certificate. REACH is a European Community (EC) safety regulation that deals with the registration, evaluation, authorization and restriction of chemical substances.
• SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. All Good Use products data tested by SGS.
• AIT (Asian Institute of Technology) is an independent testing institution. Good Use injection cartridges are tested by the impartial third party and pull-out test reports are available.
- Mangement Certificates
- Authorized factory
- Are you a manufacturer?
- Can you customize the formula of the chemical anchor (ODM)?
- What is the difference between the chemical anchors?
- What is Styrene?
- What kind of cartridge type do you have and what is the capacity?
- What is the gelling time and full curing time?
- How do you conduct quality control?
- What is the shelf life for chemical anchors? And how to store them?
- How to keep the used chemical anchors if it is not finish?
- How to install the chemical anchor?
- Temperature too cold to install the chemical anchor?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Concrete Anchors | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime epoxy anchors | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.