Nylon Sleeve For Hollow Brick
M8-M14 Anchor sleeve nylon for chemical injection
Nylon sleeve is used for fixing on perforated substance like hollow brick.
It forms a solid plug of adhesive in the brick or block cavity to provide secure anchoring point.
Once the resin is cured you'll have a very strong anchorage that doesn't reply on expansion and the brick won't crack under load.
It's common applying to garden decoration and also available for ceiling fixing to grip anchor before glue hardened.
We have three sizes M15X85 mm for M8-M10 rod, M16X85 mm for M8-M12, M20X85 mm for M12-M14.
- Hollow brick、perforated block、hollow masonry、block、honeycomb Brick.
- Are you a manufacturer?
- Can you customize the formula of the chemical anchor (ODM)?
- What is the difference between the chemical anchors?
- What is Styrene?
- What kind of cartridge type do you have and what is the capacity?
- What is the gelling time and full curing time?
- How do you conduct quality control?
- What is the shelf life for chemical anchors? And how to store them?
- How to keep the used chemical anchors if it is not finish?
- How to install the chemical anchor?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Nylon Sleeve For Hollow Brick | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime Nylon Sleeve For Hollow Brick | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.