Questions and information mostly asking and interest.
We collect the frequent inquiries that most clients are interested before making an order. With 20 years export and production experience, we know what's customers demand. Offer diverse options for customized products to meet the requirements.
We listed some Q&A about our product here. If you have any other question, please click here to contact us.
A specific process makes everything easier. It is simple and efficient to deal with Good Use.
- Are you a manufacturer?
- Can you customize the formula of the chemical anchor (ODM)?
- What is the difference between the chemical anchors?
- What is Styrene?
- What kind of cartridge type do you have and what is the capacity?
- What is the gelling time and full curing time?
- How do you conduct quality control?
- What is the shelf life for chemical anchors? And how to store them?
- How to keep the used chemical anchors if it is not finish?
- How to install the chemical anchor?
- Temperature too cold to install the chemical anchor?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Concrete Anchors | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime epoxy anchors | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.