Dripless dual component adhesive applicator
Caulking gun is used with adhesive to press out single component or two components cartridge.
There are many design, mixing ratio, size, functions of dispensing tools to fit various sealant cartridge system included silicone gun, sealant gun, sausage gun, heavy duty gun.
Good quality caulking gun is important when dispensing the glue. The cartridge should be installed perfectly in gun with same mixing ratio and pushing rod aims at the center of cartridge bottom.
- Energy save.
- Easy install and apply.
- High quality for long-term using.
- Select right chemical anchor for safety fixings
- What is chemical anchor?
- Cold weather pure epoxy chemical anchor
- SAITEX 2018 in Johannesburg, South Africa & Good Use Hardware mission to Mauritius 2018
- Nylon sleeve for hollow brick fixing
- 150ml Chemical anchors of Polyester, Epoxy Acrylate, Vinylester
- Are you a manufacturer?
- Can you customize the formula of the chemical anchor (ODM)?
- What is the difference between the chemical anchors?
- What is Styrene?
- What kind of cartridge type do you have and what is the capacity?
- What is the gelling time and full curing time?
- How do you conduct quality control?
- What is the shelf life for chemical anchors? And how to store them?
- How to keep the used chemical anchors if it is not finish?
- How to install the chemical anchor?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Caulking Gun | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime Caulking Gun | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.