Chemical anchor resin can use for lots of sustainable fixing demands on solid materials. Its extraordinary grip strength with fasteners and base materials which flexible apply to machine foundation fixing, vertical or suspending fixing. One of our customer use it to fix their anti-shoplifting system on the floor in to the retail-stores.
- Related Products
The Vinyl ester styrene free is available in tropical environment and use for fast curing request project. The 380ml cartridge tube is a unique coaxial cartridge system. The 380ml with mixing ratio 10:1 also called 400ml or 410ml in the market. Special dispenser is required to use with the cartridge.
- Are you a manufacturer?
- Can you customize the formula of the chemical anchor (ODM)?
- What is the difference between the chemical anchors?
- What is Styrene?
- What kind of cartridge type do you have and what is the capacity?
- What is the gelling time and full curing time?
- How do you conduct quality control?
- What is the shelf life for chemical anchors? And how to store them?
- How to keep the used chemical anchors if it is not finish?
- How to install the chemical anchor?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Concrete Anchors | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime epoxy anchors | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.