Epoxy Acrylate Chemical Anchor
10:1 two components anchor fixing resin
We do epoxy acrylate resin reaction by ourselves to offer more competitive price. The high strength and reasonable price is best choice for construction industry. The excellent resistance to acid and alkali is suitable for anchoring in chemical environment.
GU-600 is epoxy acrylate with styrene and without styrene is GU-2000 Vinylester. All the items are with VOC report for indoor installation.
- Consoles, Safety barriers, Structural Steel, curtain wall, Signs and signal installations holding down fixtures such as machinery, pumps, motors, fabrication and suspension work.
- Low VOC content according to LEED regulation.
- European REACH approval.
- Thailand bonding strength test report by AIT lab.
- Taiwan bonding strength test report by SGS lab.
- European bonding strength test report by ETAG qualified lab.
- What is the difference between materials?
- What is the difference between cartridge volume?
- Styrene free v.s. with Styrene?
- Gelling time (working time) & full curing time (hardening time)?
- How does your factory do regarding quality control?
- Are you a manufacturer?
- How to store the injection cartridges? How is the shelf life?
- What can we do if the injection cartridge is not finished yet?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Epoxy Acrylate Chemical Anchor | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime Epoxy Acrylate Chemical Anchor | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.