400ml Tropical Epoxy Chemical Anchor
GU-500 400ml 3:1
High Temperature Epoxy Anchoring Mortar
400ml epoxy chemical anchor is 3:1 injectable cartridge for rebar connections and heavy anchoring. Suitable for construction in tropical or summer.
Epoxy satisfy the demand for high strength, wide temperature range and nonstandard installation on mostly case. Outstanding tension test by Germany lab according to EAD 330499-00-0601 which is bonded fastener use in concrete with rebar and threaded rod. Epoxy injection mortar can be used indoors or unventilated areas without health and safety concerns. There is also 585ml available in the range.
Chemical fixing system - Ultimate performance pure epoxy chemical anchor
High-end epoxy mortar for heavy anchoring and critical conditions. In variation case of anchoring work which required higher performance to satisfy and secure the anchoring in dry, wet, uncracked, cracked concrete even in seismic conditions or temperature variation and installation limitation. We tested diverse anchoring condition in ETAG approval lab and with report to compare. Epoxy injectable adhesive anchor is strongest one of bonding fasteners which is growing demands.
Specification of GU-500 Pure epoxy chemical anchor
- Material: Pure Epoxy
- Model Number: GU-500
- Size: 400ml
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Mixing Ratio: 3:1
- Mixed Color: Orange
- Standard Package: One cartridge with one mixer
- Other Accessory: Mixer, caulking gun, nylon sleeve, air pump, brush
Good Use pure epoxy chemical anchor provides longer working time
- Performance testing by ETAG qualified lab according to EAD 330499-00-0601
- Ultimate bonded strength for wide-ranging high performance requests or particular conditions
- Good chemical resistance and better for high and low temperature
- Ideal for deep embedment
- Longer working time and no shrinkage
- Orange color for easy monitoring
- Styrene free, low odor and LEED tested for VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- No health or safety concern to slow down your work
All Good Use chemical anchors have done sustained loads test at IWB lab in Germany
There is no qualified lab with equipment for testing bonding anchor according ETA regulations in Asia. All our items are tested by EAD 330499-00-0601 which is comprehensive plan for both of rebar and threaded rods. We cooperate and consult with leading experts in Europe who dedicate in the fasteners field for more than two decades. We keep improving our research capacity and upgrade international approvals of chemical anchor.
- Anchoring hole depth checking
- Sustained loads tested in IWB
- Displacement testing under seismic
Epoxy anchoring for wall extension, building facades, beam to column connection
High strength epoxy anchoring adhesive can be dispensed at cold and warm temperature. Extensive use in most high strength request for anchoring from new building to old, retrofit or remodel the structure, connect new extension and strengthen present beam. Chemical anchoring is efficient and fast way for strengthening. For large project of dam, bridge, highway, tunnel which is required to use superior epoxy for structural reinforcement.
- Orange color for easy identification
- Non-sag formula can be applied for wall application
Strongest epoxy anchoring for all fixing solution
Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation and suspension anchorage. Versatile and multi-purpose pure epoxy is longer curing time and more flexible on applications. As global warming, climate suitability and wide temperature applicability are important for chemical anchor development. We equip temperature facilities to simulate different anchoring temperature worldwide and do multiple testing to ensure the quality. The steady characteristic of epoxy is most used in tropical zone.
- Non-sag formula good for horizontal application
- Oven testing for resistance to high temperature
CHART 1. SOLID SUBSTRATE REBAR INSTALLATION DETAILS
|Pressure||Destroy Haul Strength|
|Safety Haul Strength|
|Concrete Strength||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||Hole Diameter||Hole Depth|
|Remarks:||1. Concrete Strength fc': 280kg/cm2 (4,000 psi)|
2. Rebar Strength: #3~#5 fy: 2,800 kgf/cm2, #6~#11 fy= 4,200 kgf/cm2
CHART 2. CURING TIME TABLE
|Temperature (°C)||Gelling||Full Curing|
|5~10||1-2 hr.||90 - 100 hr.|
|10~20||30-60 min.||30 - 60 hr.|
|20~30||14-30 min.||14 - 22 hr.|
|30~40||10-20 min.||6 - 12 hr.|
|Please make pull off test for at least 24 hours after full cured.|
CHART 3. FIXING CONSUMPTION PER CARTRIDGE
|Anchor Size||Hole Diameter|
|Number of Fixings|
|Note: Based on continuous installation without interruptions or nozzle changes. Provided as a guide and will vary with temperature.|
How to use a caulking gun?
1. There is a small trigger on the back of the caulking gun. Press the release trigger with your thumb. This will loosen the long steel rod that runs through the entirety of the frame. 2. Pull the plunger all the way back. 3. Remove the white cap and plug of tube and then screw the mixer nozzle on to the tube. Insert the flat end of the tube into the back of the gun first and put the tube with the mixer nozzle in the front. Pull the handle trigger to move the plungers of caulking gun. Make sure that the plungers of caulking gun are in the center of tube pistons. It is very important to put the tube in the correct position.
- Related Products
- Files Download
- 400ml 3:1 cartridge chemical epoxy resin
- 400ml injection bonded cartridge chemical anchor
- 400ml side by side cartridge chemical mortar
- Chemical anchor system with orange mixing color
- Epoxy resin structural concrete anchoring for steel
400ml Tropical Epoxy Chemical Anchor | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime 400ml Tropical Epoxy Chemical Anchor | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.