400ml Tropical pure epoxy adhesive concrete chemical anchor bolts
Ratio 3:1, High performance
Pure epoxy resin 400ml cartridge
Pure epoxy resin is no styrene. It's 400ml cartridge and provides slow cure with adequate working time in temperate climates. Apply for bonding threaded rod, high strength on construction sites and reinforcing bar hardware into drilled holes in solid concrete base materials.
- Material: Pure Epoxy
- Size: 400ml
- Shelf life: 18 months
- Mixing Ratio: 3:1 (400ml) & 1:1 (650ml)
- Mixed color: Gray (650ml), Orange (400ml)
- Standard Package: one cartridge with one mixer
Fixing onto solid bases
Features & Benefits
- High grip force, high adhesive force.
- Longer working time, styrene free and low odour.
- Orange color can be easily detected or monitored.
- Use in extremely warm environments and fixing holes.
- Special application to diamond drilled holes and large bore diameter.
- Designed for use with threaded rod and reinforcing bar hardware elements.
- Wide temperature range(0°C~+40°C).
- High performance especially for rebar applications.
- Approved for diamond drilled holes.
- Anchoring in large hole diameters and deep holes possible.
- For applications in wet concrete or flooded hole and where very heavy load are required.
- Perfect for satellite dish mountings, safety barriers, canopies.
Testing Vedio & Certification
Testing Video. Please Check Here.
Chemical Anchors Installation Instruction
How to install chemical anchor?Drill the specific hole size and depth. Clean dust with brush and air blow pump. Press out unmixed resin which can't be used. Inject mixed resin into drilled hole and fill from the bottom. Insert rebar/threaded rod/steel strip. Curing time refer to TDS. Don't touch until full curing. The installation process will affect the bonding performance of chemical anchors.
CHART 1. CURING TIME TABLE
|Temperature (°C)||Gelling||Full Curing|
|5~10||1-2 hr.||34-48 hr.|
|10~20||30-60 min.||22-34 hr.|
|20~30||14-30 min.||12-22 hr.|
|30~40||10-20 min.||6-12 hr.|
CHART 2. SOLID SUBSTRATE REBAR INSTALLATION DETAILS
|Pressure||Destroy Haul Strength (Kgf/KN)||Safety Haul Strength (Kgf/KN)||Working Standard (mm)|
|Concrete Strength||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||Hole Diameter||Hole Depth|
|Remarks:||1. Concrete Strength fc': 280kg/cm2 (4,000 psi)|
2. Rebar Strength: #3~#5 fy: 2,800 kgf/cm2, #6~#11 fy= 4,200 kgf/cm2
CHART 3. FIXING CONSUMPTION PER CARTRIDGE
|Anchor Size||Hole Diameter|
|Number of Fixings|
|Note: Based on continuous installation without interruptions or nozzle changes. Provided as a guide and will vary with temperature.|
- One cartridge with one mixer in plastic bag. Or one cartridge with two mixers in plastic bag.
- 20 sets per carton.
- Good Use Label or no Label.
- EXP Date on the top of cartridge.
- Customized Packing.
- Let us know your requirement, we'll try to save your budget and meet deadline. Please Contact Us.
- Related Products
Ratio 1:1, High performance
GU-500 is use pure epoxy resin materials. Provides Long cure times with adequate working time in temperate climates. No styrene and low odor. Apply for bonding to carbide and diamond core drilled holes, wooden construction.
Ratio 3:1, Winter season special formula
With excellent performance in winter season, it is particularly for higher strength requirements. High performance styrene free low odor pure epoxy resin based chemical injection anchoring system. Used in wet or flooded environment.
Ratio 3:1, Non-drip mounting system
#810, 400ml, 3:1 side-by-side
Double-gripping plate technology, increased efficiency, quick job done easier, neater and with less hassle, 400ml cartridge longer dispensing tool, ergonomically designed composite construction.
G34-400LA, 400ml, 3:1 side-by-side
Heavy-duty for professional application caulking gun is used as a tool for squeezing adhesive out from cartridges. Insert 400ml capacity into applicator gun. Increased durability, ergonomic handgrip to keep your wrist in natural and balanced position.
The 818 series static mixers are used to automatically mix two part adhesives during application. Can be used for 400ml and 650ml cartridges, designed for mixing ratios 1:1 and 3:1. Mixers are made of high grade polypropylene and disposable.
Volume capacity of large 400ml is nylon material. Fast blending two parts of resin after squeezing. Solid red sealing piston ensures well storing two materials in separated chamber.
- Files Download
- Caulking gun video
How to use a caulking gun?
- Photo Gallery
- File Download
- Contact Us
Good Use 400ml Tropical pure epoxy adhesive concrete chemical anchor bolts Service Introduction
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is Taiwan 400ml Tropical pure epoxy adhesive concrete chemical anchor bolts supplier and manufacturer with more than 15 years experence. Since 1997, in the producing chemical anchor in the industry, Good Use has been offering our customers high quality 400ml Tropical pure epoxy adhesive concrete chemical anchor bolts production service. With both advanced technology and 15 years experience, Good Use always make sure to meet each customer's demand.