650ml Summer season pure epoxy adhesive concrete chemical anchor bolts
Ratio 1:1, High performance
Pure epoxy resin 650ml cartridge
GU-500 is use pure epoxy resin materials. Provides Long cure times with adequate working time in temperate climates. No styrene and low odor. Apply for bonding to carbide and diamond core drilled holes, wooden construction.
- Material: Pure Epoxy
- Size: 650ml
- Shelf life: 18 months
- Mixing Ratio: 3:1 (400ml) & 1:1 (650ml)
- Mixed color: Gray (650ml), Orange (400ml)
- Standard Package: one cartridge with one mixer
Fixing onto solid bases
Features & Benefits
- High placement reliability, long working time.
- All round very firm fixing, wide application area.
- The product ingredient is odorless, low VOC, non-toxic, styrene free and kind environments.
- Suitable for use in hot conditions.
- No shrinkage, good for large diameter fixings.
- 650ml to be used with heavy duty application gun.
- Wide temperature range(0°C~+40°C).
- Variable anchorage depth for optimal dimensioning.
- Operating conditions are critical and approval for water filled holes.
- For core drilled and carbide drilled holes.
- Suitable for mounting threaded rods steel or stainless steel profile bars, construction iron.
- Machinery and heavy machinery, rolling cranes, structural steel to concrete applications.
- Especially with longer gelling timeand lower application pressure.
Testing Vedio & Certification
Testing Video. Please Check Here.
Chemical Anchors Installation Instruction
How to install chemical anchor?Drill the specific hole size and depth. Clean dust with brush and air blow pump. Press out unmixed resin which can't be used. Inject mixed resin into drilled hole and fill from the bottom. Insert rebar/threaded rod/steel strip. Curing time refer to TDS. Don't touch until full curing. The installation process will affect the bonding performance of chemical anchors.
CHART 1. CURING TIME TABLE
|Temperature (°C)||Gelling||Full Curing|
|5~10||1-2 hr.||34-48 hr.|
|10~20||30-60 min.||22-34 hr.|
|20~30||14-30 min.||12-22 hr.|
|30~40||10-20 min.||6-12 hr.|
CHART 2. SOLID SUBSTRATE REBAR INSTALLATION DETAILS
|Pressure||Destroy Haul Strength (Kgf/KN)||Safety Haul Strength (Kgf/KN)||Working Standard (mm)|
|Concrete Strength||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||Hole Diameter||Hole Depth|
|Remarks:||1. Concrete Strength fc': 280kg/cm2 (4,000 psi)
2. Rebar Strength: #3~#5 fy: 2,800 kgf/cm2, #6~#11 fy= 4,200 kgf/cm2
CHART 3. FIXING CONSUMPTION PER CARTRIDGE
|Anchor Size||Hole Diameter
|Number of Fixings|
|Note: Based on continuous installation without interruptions or nozzle changes. Provided as a guide and will vary with temperature.|
- One cartridge with one mixer in plastic bag. Or one cartridge with two mixers in plastic bag.
- 20 sets per carton.
- Good Use Label or no Label.
- EXP Date on the top of cartridge.
- Customized Packing.
- Let us know your requirement, we'll try to save your budget and meet deadline. Please Contact Us.
- Related Products
Ratio 3:1, High performance
Pure epoxy resin is no styrene. It's 400ml cartridge and provides slow cure with adequate working time in temperate climates. Apply for bonding threaded rod, high strength on construction sites and reinforcing bar hardware into drilled holes in solid concrete base materials.
Ratio 3:1, Winter season special formula
With excellent performance in winter season, it is particularly for higher strength requirements. High performance styrene free low odor pure epoxy resin based chemical injection anchoring system. Used in wet or flooded environment.
Ratio 3:1, Non-drip mounting system
#217, 650ml, 1:1 side-by-side
Heavy duty caulk gun for dispensing the material. For 1:1 ratio 650ml cartridge. Two component applicator tool. Dispensing epoxies & adhesives for construction joints, crack injection, adhesive installation and bolt setting chemical anchoring, manual applicator for the maximum power demanded by profession.
HC7-600, 650ml, 1:1/2:1 side-by-side
Heavy caulking gun is features the professional demands. The caulking gun for sealers in 600ml 1:1 or 2:1 side by side cartridges. Smooth and powerful high thrust 26:1 ratio drive. Double gripping plates and steel trigger means increased efficient. Contoured handle for precision and comfort.
The 818 series static mixers are used to automatically mix two part adhesives during application. Can be used for 400ml and 650ml cartridges, designed for mixing ratios 1:1 and 3:1. Mixers are made of high grade polypropylene and disposable.
Cartridge 650ml 1:1 ratio is high quality PP material. Large cartridge design improves static mixing reliability, minimizes waste and increases productivity.
- Files Download
- Gun Installation Guide
- Photo Gallery
- File Download
- Contact Us
Good Use 650ml Summer season pure epoxy adhesive concrete chemical anchor bolts Service Introduction
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is Taiwan 650ml Summer season pure epoxy adhesive concrete chemical anchor bolts supplier and manufacturer with more than 15 years experence. Since 1997, in the producing chemical anchor in the industry, Good Use has been offering our customers high quality 650ml Summer season pure epoxy adhesive concrete chemical anchor bolts production service. With both advanced technology and 15 years experience, Good Use always make sure to meet each customer's demand.