Epoxy Can System For Repair Works
Manual mixing epoxy resin for multiple repair and bonding demands
Epoxy resin is useful filler, sealer, and adhesive and it is easy to use. Resins and hardeners are packed in two separate cans. Mix can A and can B using a stick in a separate container to eliminate waste. Use the mixed well epoxy mortar to fill cracks, seal a floor or surface or use as an adhesive for bonding purpose. It is easy to bond diverse substances for a wide range of applications. Suitable for concrete, asphalt cracks, wooden furniture, marbles etc. Pure epoxy has high adhesion, stable property, and great resistant to a broad range of chemicals such acids and alkalis etc. It is also styrene free and has VOC approval for indoor application.
Good Use Hardware provide 3 types of Epoxy Can System:
GUCS-01 is thick epoxy mortar and is available for bonding parts together and repair works on wall, road, and corner.
GUCS-02 is clean epoxy resin and suitable for wooden construction repair or use as an adhesive to connect wooden/plastic/glass/ceramic/steel materials.
GUCS-03 is liquid epoxy adhesive and is a great option for repair holes, cracks or gaps by filling.
Epoxy can system has a wide application in repairing and fixing
- Fixing on concrete, steel, wall, and reconstruction of edges and corners
- Bonding stone, marble, ceramics, tile, wooden constructions, machines, and reinforcement bars
- To repair holes and gaps in concrete surfaces
- Are you a manufacturer?
- Can you customize the formula of the chemical anchor (ODM)?
- What is the difference between the chemical anchors?
- What is Styrene?
- What kind of cartridge type do you have and what is the capacity?
- What is the gelling time and full curing time?
- How do you conduct quality control?
- What is the shelf life for chemical anchors? And how to store them?
- How to keep the used chemical anchors if it is not finish?
- How to install the chemical anchor?
- Temperature too cold to install the chemical anchor?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Epoxy Can System For Repair Works | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime Epoxy Can System For Repair Works | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.