Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. has 2 subsidiaries NAN MEI INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD. for vinyl ester resin reaction process and HONG YANG SUN COMPANY for chemical anchor cartridge producing. The complete supplying line from the raw material to finished products which enhanced us to offer full-scale service and competitive price. We are capable and flexible to deal with bulk orders, customized formula, varied cartridge, new item project. We only produce one product, Chemical Anchor Adhesive and professionally lead as a well-known factory in the industry. The quality is tested in Germany ETA lab according to EAD-European Assesment Document.
GOOD USE HAVE
- Reaction tank for chemical resin
- Injection machines for nylon cartridge
- Filling equipment for filling chemical anchor
- Label facility for labeling
- R&D lab for research
GOOD USE DO
- Private label
- Customized formula
- Technical supports
- What is the difference between materials?
- What is the difference between cartridge volume?
- Styrene free v.s. with Styrene?
- Gelling time (working time) & full curing time (hardening time)?
- How does your factory do regarding quality control?
- Are you a manufacturer?
- How to store the injection cartridges? How is the shelf life?
- What can we do if the injection cartridge is not finished yet?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Concrete Anchors | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime epoxy anchors | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.