380ml coaxial cartridge caulking gun
Double barrel dripless cartridge gun
Manual caulking guns are essential for applying sealing or bonding agents. It is supplied in 380ml cartridges which can be used in a standard caulking gun. Suitable for high viscosity sealant. Smooth action with large, comfortable power grip.
Co-axial chemical anchor cartridge caulking gun
This type is for 650ml ratio 1:1 and 600ml ratio 1:1 epoxy chemical mortar. A good caulking gun can last longer and save cost. It's our best sell dual gun as the high quality and suitable for most glue brands in the market.
- Item No.: G34-380
- Twin component applicator
- 10:1 side by side cartridge
- Capacity: 380ml,410ml
- Thrust Ratio: 18:1
- Handle: Aluminum Alloy
- Trigger: Metal
- Carriage: Metal
- Twin gripping plate
- Suitable for high viscosity sealant.
- Non-drip feature is available
- Color: Black/Blue/Red
- Suitable for Good Use 380ml cartridge of polyester resin, epoxy acrylaye and vinylester.
Features & Benefits
- Steady quality with competitive price
- Easy installation and operation
- Energy save design
- High quality for long-term using
- Press the trigger for short time pause or pulling out the steel arm
How to install chemical anchor?
1. Drill the specific hole size and depth. 2. Clean dust with brush and air blow pump. 3. Press out unmixed resin which can't be used. 4. Inject mixed resin into drilled hole and fill from the bottom. 5. Insert rebar/threaded rod/steel strip. Curing time refer to TDS. Don't touch until full curing. The installation process will affect the bonding performance of chemical anchors.
- 10pcs per carton
- Carton dimension: 33x27x31cm(H)
- N.W.: 11.9KGS
- G.W.: 12.5KGS
- Other packing requirements, please check with us.
- Related Products
Polyester with styrene chemical anchor is classic and most popular material for general purpose. Economical price satisfies most fixing demands of medium loads. Applicable for rebar doweling, handrail, facade, pipelines, awnings, brackets. Use with special caulking gun to extrude resin. 380ml co-axial cartridge also called 400ml and 410ml in the market. There are 150ml, 235ml, 345ml and 360ml available for diverse market preference. All volume cartridge for fixings in non-cracked concrete, masonry, brick, stone, perforated brick.
2-component injection resin based on a epoxy acrylate for anchoring bolt and rebar. It's medium-high loads. high resistance to chemical attack. It is no shrinkage, product with high bond strength and fast strength gain. Coaxial completely mixed to simultaneously dispensed from through a static mixing nozzle. Suitable for anchoring dynamically stressed structures, building components.
The Vinyl ester styrene free is available in tropical environment and use for fast curing request project. The 380ml cartridge tube is a unique coaxial cartridge system. The 380ml with mixing ratio 10:1 also called 400ml or 410ml in the market. Special dispenser is required to use with the cartridge.
380ml is a device designed for hand held operation by one individual. Applied with a standard-style 380ml coaxial cartridge of 10:1 mix ratio. Iron barrel with heavy-duty aluminum handle and trigger. Special handle, easy to pull.
- Files Download
- Gun Installation Guide
- What is the difference between materials?
- What is the difference between cartridge volume?
- Styrene free v.s. with Styrene?
- Gelling time (working time) & full curing time (hardening time)?
- How does your factory do regarding quality control?
- Are you a manufacturer?
- How to store the injection cartridges? How is the shelf life?
- What can we do if the injection cartridge is not finished yet?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
380ml coaxial cartridge caulking gun | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime 380ml coaxial cartridge caulking gun | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.