Low viscosity epoxy can system for filling cracks
1:1 two-part liquid epoxy mortar
GUCS-03 is liquid epoxy mortar and can be poured into holes or cracks directly or used with a brush. It ideally for the applications that requiring superior bonding strength and repairing hard-to-reach areas where a flow able epoxy resin is achievable. With effective bonding performance, it can also be used as an adhesive for fixing objects on concrete, ceramic, and most other building materials.
Specification of GUCS-03 low viscosity epoxy can system
- Model number: GUCS-03
- Material: Epoxy resin
- Resin color: White
- Hardener color: Black
- Mixing Ratio: 1:1
- Mixed Color: Gray
- Shelf Life: 18 months
Good Use epoxy resin can system provides excellent bonding strength
- Styrene free and ECO friendly building material
- Provide longer working time
- Suitable for various applications
- Superior bonding strength
- No wastage, just take needed consumption and mix
- No caulking gun required
- Excellent quality with multiple tests report by SGS
Good Use epoxy resin can system is for filling crack gap and holes
- Filling holes, cracks and gaps with a brush
- Fixing reinforcement bars into concrete, machine, steel construction and wooden construction
- Repair cracks on concrete, masonry, marble, tiles, brick
- Easy to use for DIY or professional applications
- ECO friendly adhesive and waterproof
Pour the hardener(B) into the resin(A) and stir them until the color of the contents are evenly mixed together. The mixed color of GUCS-03 low viscosity epoxy can system is gray. Once both materials are well mixed, it is good to use for applications.
- 500g(resin) + 500g(hardener) in cans
- Good Use Label or no Label
- EXP Date on the top of cartridge
- Related Products
- Files Download
- Vertical repair epoxy for wall filling
- Concrete fill structural crack repair
Low viscosity epoxy can system for filling cracks | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime Low viscosity epoxy can system for filling cracks | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.