In the fastening industry, it's divided to two filed of fixing, mechanical fixings and chemical fixings. Mechanical fixing is like expansion type anchors which is easy and handy for low-middle strength fixings. For permanent and high strength or critical conditions, chemical anchor resin is more sustainable. There are injection type and capsule type of chemical anchor system. Spin-in chemical capsule or hammer-in are very common for general anchoring. But the strength is less than injection cartridge adhesive anchoring and size is limited.
- Are you a manufacturer?
- Can you customize the formula of the chemical anchor (ODM)?
- What is the difference between the chemical anchors?
- What is Styrene?
- What kind of cartridge type do you have and what is the capacity?
- What is the gelling time and full curing time?
- How do you conduct quality control?
- What is the shelf life for chemical anchors? And how to store them?
- How to keep the used chemical anchors if it is not finish?
- How to install the chemical anchor?
- Temperature too cold to install the chemical anchor?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Good Use injection epoxy cartridge Service Introduction
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is Taiwan injection epoxy cartridge supplier and manufacturer with more than 20 years experence. Since 1997, in the producing chemical anchor in the industry, Good Use has been offering our customers high quality injection epoxy cartridge production service. With both advanced technology and 20 years experience, Good Use always make sure to meet each customer's demand.