Chemical Anchor For Solar Panel Mounting System
Injection epoxy anchor mortar for bonding solar panel frame on concrete track
GU-500SD injection epoxy anchor is suitable for long-term installation under high temperature and heavy wind conditions. In this case, an American energy system company used GU-500SD injection epoxy anchor to fix solar panel mounting system. Simply use injection epoxy anchors to connect concrete and steel rack to reach high strength fastening and without any hole drilling. Mounting system installation is a large-scale project, by using epoxy adhesive instead of bolts and clips makes the installation faster.
Anti-dripping and high viscosity epoxy adhesive under different temperature
The panel racking structure is fixed on concrete track path by spot-bonding method, so it required anti-dripping and high viscosity epoxy adhesive to provide strong and durable connection. We have dispensed different epoxy mortars on vertical board to observe the viscosity under different temperatures and modified the formula to meet customer’s demand. The bonding strength performance test had done and from the test we can see GU-500SD injection epoxy anchor is strongly glued the concrete track and steel rack.
- Epoxy chemical mortar for fixing panel structure
- Chemical anchor adhesive for concrete track fixing
- Chemical anchor adhesive for solar panel mounting system
- Chemical anchor adhesive for bonding steel bracket on concrete
- Solar panel mounting system with tropical epoxy chemical anchor
- Non-drip test for epoxy chemial anchors
- Vertical drip test for GU-500SD epoxy mortar under different temperatures
- Vertical drip test for GU-500 epoxy mortar under different temperatures
- Related Products