Polyester Injectable Chemical Anchor
10:1 two components chemical injection resin for fixing
150ml, 235ml, 345ml, 360ml and 380ml available for different consumption in projects. All volume cartridge for fixings in non-cracked concrete, masonry, brick, stone, perforated brick.
Polyester chemical anchor is common injection anchoring system in the market which is easy to use and apply widely. 2 components filled in various sizes of dual injectable cartridge with ratio 10:1. Load value with rebar and threaded rod is approved by Germany lab under EAD 330499-00-0601 regulation. The comparable price and performance satisfy general fixings like handrail, air conditioner, machine. It is good choice for beginner to handle the product.
Polyester chemical anchor has a wide application in construction industry
- Fixing steel dowels, staircases, hand rails, building facades, sound barriers, pipelines, awnings, brackets, post-installation rebar connections
- For medium loading, threaded rod and rebar anchoring on dry concrete or uncracked base
Good Use polyester chemical anchor with strength approval according to EAD 330499
- European bonding strength test report by ETAG qualified lab according to EAD 330499-00-0601
- Low VOC content according to LEED regulation
- European REACH approval
- Thailand bonding strength test report by AIT lab
- Taiwan bonding strength test report by SGS lab
- Are you a manufacturer?
- Can you customize the formula of the chemical anchor (ODM)?
- What is the difference between the chemical anchors?
- What is Styrene?
- What kind of cartridge type do you have and what is the capacity?
- What is the gelling time and full curing time?
- How do you conduct quality control?
- What is the shelf life for chemical anchors? And how to store them?
- How to keep the used chemical anchors if it is not finish?
- How to install the chemical anchor?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Polyester Injectable Chemical Anchor | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime Polyester Injectable Chemical Anchor | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.