What is the gelling time and full curing time?
We also call gelling time as working time and curing time as hardening time. It is important to know the gelling time and curing time before you start using chemical anchor. However, the time will be varied under different temperature. Please refer to the table below. We have three series of chemical anchor designed for fast curing which are GU-100, GU-600, and GU-2000. And GU-500 series is an option for long working time. Customer should consider the conditions at the installation site before choosing the right chemical anchor.
- Are you a manufacturer?
- Can you customize the formula of the chemical anchor (ODM)?
- What is the difference between the chemical anchors?
- What is Styrene?
- What kind of cartridge type do you have and what is the capacity?
- What is the gelling time and full curing time?
- How do you conduct quality control?
- What is the shelf life for chemical anchors? And how to store them?
- How to keep the used chemical anchors if it is not finish?
- How to install the chemical anchor?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Concrete Anchors | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime epoxy anchors | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.