150ml Chemical anchors series2015/04/01 Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd.
150ml is special for DIY household and hardware fastener store. Small volume for one-time disposable using and no special gun required. Used with normal silicon gun.
Ideally suited for medium load applications, the fastening strength is stronger than the base material itself and as the system is based on chemical adhesion, no load stress is imparted to the base material. Ideal for close to edge fixing, reduced center and group anchoring, fixing machines, threaded studs and handrails, etc.
- Material: Polyester with styrene (Shelf life: 12 months)
- Material: Epoxy Acrylate with styrene (Shelf life: 18 months)
- Material: Vinylester styrene free (Shelf life: 18 months)
- Size: 150ml
- Mixing ratio: 10:1
- Mixed color: Gray
- Standard package: One cartridge with one mixer and plunger
Features & Benefits
- Available for Polyester, Epoxy Acrylate, Vinylester.
- Used with normal silicon gun. No extra gun needed.
- Small volume for hardware store.
- Completed mixture.
- Low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) according to LEED test.
- Ideal for small consumption, close to edge fixing, threaded studs, etc.
Fixing onto solid bases
- Marble / Reconstituted stone
- Rock / Stone
- Hollow brick / Solid masonry
- Solid brick / Solid block
- Sand lime brick
- Perforated slab
Where Chemical Anchor used for?
- Steel dowels
- Hand rails
- Sound barriers
- Steel brackets
- Bridge beams
Application & Technical Dimension
- Drill correct hole size and depth.
- Blow out dust.
- Clean the hole with brush.
- Blow out remaining dust.
- Inject adhesive from the bottom.
- Insert into the hole.
- Wait for few minutes. The steel and concrete will bond very firmly.
150ml polyester chemical anchor is the smallest volume in the range. It is available to work with ordinary silicone gun, no special extrusion tools required.Polyester with styrene chemical anchor is classic and most popular material for general purpose. Economical price satisfies most fixing demands of medium loads. Applicable for rebar doweling, handrail, facade, pipelines, awnings, brackets. All of our chemical anchor had tested and approved in Germany according to EAD 330499-00-0601. There are also 235ml, 345ml, 360ml and 380ml available in the range.
Single tube 150ml is a good option for DIY. Epoxy acrylate is easy installed and economical as the cartridge can be applied by standard silicone gun.GU-600 injection bonded resin is middle to heavy strength for extensive loads requirements. All of our products had tested and approved in Germany according to EAD 330499-00-0601 which is norm of bonded fasteners for use in concrete. There are also 235ml, 345ml, 360ml and 380ml available in the range.
150ml vinylester injection glue anchor is design for DIY fixing market. It’s very suitable house repair and building fixing project.A two-component 10:1 resin chemical anchoring injection system. Convenient setting and fast curing in low temperature. It is environmentally friendly item without styrene. All of our products had tested and approved in Germany according to EAD 330499-00-0601. There are also 235ml, 345ml, 360ml and 380ml for diverse market preference.
The caulking gun is single tube type also available for silicone. Material is aluminum alloy handle and steel trigger. Easy hook for hanging the caulking gun on a ladder. Suitable for the following capacity 150ml and 280ml 10:1 of polyester resin, epoxy acrylate and vinylester.
This is a caulking gun designed for lightweight and economical price. The material for aluminum alloy and lightweight steel construction. Rotatable 360° frame. Convenient hook for hanging the caulking gun. It is suitable with 150ml, 280ml, 300ml general adhesive cartridge and sealant.
- Are you a manufacturer?
- Can you customize the formula of the chemical anchor (ODM)?
- What is the difference between the chemical anchors?
- What is Styrene?
- What kind of cartridge type do you have and what is the capacity?
- What is the gelling time and full curing time?
- How do you conduct quality control?
- What is the shelf life for chemical anchors? And how to store them?
- How to keep the used chemical anchors if it is not finish?
- How to install the chemical anchor?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Good Use 150ml Chemical anchors series Introduction
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in producing chemical anchor in the industry. Good Use has been offering our customers high quality injection cartridge, chemical mortar, chemical anchor, anchor capsule, polyester resin,vinylester resin, epoxy acrylate resin, pure epoxy resin, styrene free resin, mixer nozzle, static mixer, plastic mixer, injection gun, caulking gun,dispenser,dispensing tool, dispensing gun, resin anchor since 1997. With both advanced technology and 20 years experience, Good Use always make sure to meet each customer's demand.