150ml Chemical anchors of Polyester, Epoxy Acrylate, Vinylester2015/04/01 Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd.
150ml is special for DIY household and hardware fastener store. Small volume for one-time disposable using and no special gun required. Used with normal silicon gun.
Ideally suited for medium load applications, the fastening strength is stronger than the base material itself and as the system is based on chemical adhesion, no load stress is imparted to the base material. Ideal for close to edge fixing, reduced center and group anchoring, fixing machines, threaded studs and handrails, etc.
- Material: Polyester with styrene (Shelf life: 12 months)
- Material: Epoxy Acrylate with styrene (Shelf life: 18 months)
- Material: Vinylester styrene free (Shelf life: 18 months)
- Size: 150ml
- Mixing ratio: 10:1
- Mixed color: Gray
- Standard package: One cartridge with one mixer and plunger
Features & Benefits
- Available for Polyester, Epoxy Acrylate, Vinylester.
- Used with normal silicon gun. No extra gun needed.
- Small volume for hardware store.
- Completed mixture.
- Low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) accoding to LEED test.
- Ideal for small consumption, close to edge fixing, threaded studs, etc.
Fixing onto solid bases
- Marble / Reconstituted stone
- Rock / Stone
- Hollow brick / Solid masonry
- Solid brick / Solid block
- Sand lime brick
- Perforated slab
Where Chemical Anchor used for?
- Steel dowels
- Hand rails
- Sound barriers
- Steel brackets
- Bridge beams
Application & Technical Dimension
- Drill correct hole size and depth.
- Blow out dust.
- Clean the hole with brush.
- Blow out remaining dust.
- Inject adhesive from the bottom.
- Insert into the hole.
- Wait for few minutes. The steel and concrete will bond very firmly.
Polyester with styrene chemical anchor is classic and most popular material for general purpose. Economical price satisfies most fixing demands of medium loads. Applicable for rebar doweling, handrail, facade, pipelines, awnings, brackets. Use with ordinary silicone gun no special extrusion tools.150ml is the smallest volume in product range. There are 235ml, 345ml, 360ml and 380ml available for diverse market preference. All volume cartridge for fixings in non-cracked concrete, masonry, brick, stone, perforated brick.
Epoxy acrylate cartridge is easy installation and economical, because this unique cartridge system can be applied using a standard silicone sealant application gun. Suitable for building materials, solid brick and sand-lime brick, fabricated steel, sign posts, safety rails, structural steel.
GU-2000 150ml is design for DIY fixing market. A two component 10:1 resin chemical anchoring injection system. Convenient setting and fast curing in low temperature. A formulation derived from thread rods, studs, rebar into concrete, masonry, stone and hollow brick. Used for high performance structural applications.No styrene is environmentally friendly item, 150ml packing very suitable house repair and building fixing project. There are 235ml, 345ml, 360ml and 380ml available for diverse market preference.
The caulking gun is single tube type also available for silicone. Material is aluminum alloy handle and steel trigger. Easy hook for hanging the caulking gun on a ladder. Suitable for the following capacity 150ml and 280ml 10:1 of polyester resin, epoxy acrylate and vinylester.
This is a caulking gun designed for lightweight and economical price. The material for aluminum alloy and lightweight steel construction. Rotatable 360° frame. Convenient hook for hanging the caulking gun. It is suitable with 150ml, 280ml, 300ml general adhesive cartridge and sealant.
- What is the difference between materials?
- What is the difference between cartridge volume?
- Styrene free v.s. with Styrene?
- Gelling time (working time) & full curing time (hardening time)?
- How does your factory do regarding quality control?
- Are you a manufacturer?
- How to store the injection cartridges? How is the shelf life?
- What can we do if the injection cartridge is not finished yet?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Good Use 150ml Chemical anchors of Polyester, Epoxy Acrylate, Vinylester Introduction
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in producing chemical anchor in the industry. Good Use has been offering our customers high quality injection cartridge,chemical mortar,chemical anchor,anchor capsule,polyester resin,vinylester resin,epoxy acrylate resin,pure epoxy resin,styrene free resin,mixer nozzle,static mixer,plastic mixer,injection gun,caulking gun,dispenser,dispensing tool,dispensing gun,resin anchor since 1997. With both advanced technology and 20 years experience, Good Use always make sure to meet each customer's demand.