360ml injectable vinylester chemical anchor
Fast cure chemical mortar anchoring
360ml vinylester chemical mortar anchoring is the most popular resin cartridge system. The fast curing making it convenient to use in guard rails, staircase, machines, awnings, gate and any hollow blocks made from concrete, stone or solid sand-lime brick.
A two-component 10:1 resin chemical anchoring injection system. Convenient setting and fast curing in low temperature. It is environmentally friendly item without styrene. All of our products had tested and approved in Germany according to EAD 330499-00-0601. There are also 150ml, 235ml, 345ml and 380ml for diverse market preference.
Chemical fixing system - Fast curing viny lester chemical anchor
The obvious characteristic of vinylester hybrid mortar is fast curing to save installation time and hardening time. We develop diverse curing time to meet different country weather and installation temperature. Fast curing formula is not suitable for nonstandard high temperature which caused curing time accelerated. Please check technical data sheet for safety installation.
Specification of GU-2000 vinylester chemical anchor
- Material: Vinylester Styrene Free
- Model Number: GU-2000
- Size: 360ml
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Mixing Ratio: 10:1
- Mixed Color: Gray
- Standard Package: One cartridge with one mixer
- Other Accessory: Mixer, caulking gun, nylon sleeve, air pump, brush
Good Use vinylester chemical anchor is fast curing adhesive for dry concrete
- High durability and reliability
- Fast curing adhesive system
- Styrene free and low VOC
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Fit to 360ml caulking gun
- ECO friendly building material
All Good Use chemical anchors have done sustained loads test at IWB lab in Germany
There is no qualified lab with equipment for testing bonding anchor according ETA regulations in Asia. All our items are tested by EAD 330499-00-0601 which is comprehensive plan for both of rebar and threaded rods. We cooperate and consult with leading experts in Europe who dedicate in the fasteners field for more than two decades. We keep improving our research capacity and upgrade international approvals of chemical anchor.
- Anchoring hole depth checking
- Sustained loads tested in IWB
- Displacement testing under seismic
Nylon sleeves and injection vinylester mortar for fixing hollow brick applications
The extensive range of accessories nylon sleeve is perfectly tailored to vinylester injection mortar range. GU-2000 two component glue for heavy loads and fast curing helps to increase high flexibility of hollow brick applications, pre-cast units, perforated concrete. Good Use provides different sizes of nylon sleeve. For solid elements, the vinylester hybrid mortar also offer excellence bonding strength.
- Hollow brick wall anchoring with nylon sleeve
- High strength concrete fixing vinylester mortar
CHART 1. SOLID SUBSTRATE REBAR INSTALLATION DETAILS
|Pressure||Destroy Haul Strength|
|Safety Haul Strength|
|Concrete Strength||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||Hole Diameter||Hole Depth|
|Remarks:||1. Concrete Strength fc': 280kg/cm2 (4,000 psi)|
2. Rebar Strength: #3~#5 fy: 2,800 kgf/cm2, #6~#11 fy= 4,200 kgf/cm2
CHART 2. CURING TIME TABLE
|Temperature (°C)||Gelling||Full Curing|
|5||90 min.||8 hr.|
|10||40 min.||4 hr.|
|20||18 min.||1.5 hr.|
|30||9 min.||1 hr.|
|40||6 min.||1 hr.|
|Please make pull off test for at least 24 hours after full cured.|
CHART 3. FIXING CONSUMPTION PER CARTRIDGE
|Anchor Size||Hole Diameter|
|Number of Fixings|
|Note: Based on continuous installation without interruptions or nozzle changes. Provided as a guide and will vary with temperature.|
How to install chemical anchor?
1. Drill the specific hole size and depth. 2. Clean dust with brush and air blow pump. 3. Press out unmixed resin which can't be used. 4. Inject mixed resin into drilled hole and fill from the bottom. 5. Insert rebar/threaded rod/steel strip. Curing time refer to TDS. Don't touch until full curing. The installation process will affect the bonding performance of chemical anchors.
- Related Products
Epoxy acrylate 360ml is best-selling item for general fixations to reinforcement projects....Details
- Files Download
Technical information of anchor design, curing time, edge distance, consumption per hole and installation procedure.Download
- Gun Installation Guide
- 360ml cartridge chemical vinylester styrene free
- 360ml side by side resin anchor cartridge
- 360ml polyester, epoxy acrylate, vinylester styrene free
- Vinylester chemical anchor adhesive for subway project
360ml injectable vinylester chemical anchor | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime 360ml injectable vinylester chemical anchor | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.