400ml dual component manual caulking gun
2-component manual 400ml dispenser for 3:1 epoxy cartridges
G34-400LA dispenser is heavy-duty and efficient dispensing for 3:1 400ml epoxy adhesive. High quality cast aluminum handle for day long comfortable use. Mechanical thrust ratio is 18:1, stroke 5.5mm and maximum force 400kgf (3.9kN). If cartridge ratio is 1:1 & 2:1, please check dispenser G34-400.
400ml epoxy chemical anchor caulking gun
Epoxy chemical anchor mostly is with bigger volume which required heavy duty caulking gun. The caulking gun quality is crucial when the cartridge size is bigger and in cold weather application that require more energy to squeeze. A good tool is easy to use and non-drip. This type of applicator can be adjusted for ratio 1:1, 2:1 and 3:1 with purchase of additional spare parts.
Branding on manual dispenser by logo printing or logo sticker
We can customize your logo on dispenser by many ways. Logo sticker is less cost, time saving, no order quantity limits and flexible design. It also can print on the steel frame directly that will require MOQ and cost increasing. You can make with LOGO, brand name or website on dispenser. Tailor-made color is also acceptable, please offer pantone number to verify the color. We will discuss all details according to your demands and offer best solutions.
- Branding on manual dispenser by logo printing
- Logo sticker on two component manual caulking gun
- Branding on manual caulking applicator trigger
Specification of G34-400LA 400ml dual component manual caulking gun
- Item No.: G34-400LA
- For 400ml two-component cartridge
- Color: Black/Blue/Red
- Cartridge ratio: 3:1
- Thrust Ratio: 18:1
- Handle: Aluminum Alloy
- Trigger: Metal
- Carriage: Metal
- Suitable for Good Use 400ml cartridge of Pure Epoxy.
G34-400LA chemical anchor dispensing gun is heavy duty professional tool
- Steady quality with competitive price
- Easy installation and operation
- Energy saving design
- Twin gripping plate
- Anti-drip design
- Suitable for high viscosity sealant
- High quality for long-term using
- Press the trigger for short time pause or pulling out the steel arm
How to use a caulking gun?
1. There is a small trigger on the back of the caulking gun. Press the release trigger with your thumb. This will loosen the long steel rod that runs through the entirety of the frame. 2. Pull the plunger all the way back. 3. Remove the white cap and plug of tube and then screw the mixer nozzle on to the tube. Insert the flat end of the tube into the back of the gun first and put the tube with the mixer nozzle in the front. Pull the handle trigger to move the plungers of caulking gun. Make sure that the plungers of caulking gun are in the center of tube pistons. It is very important to put the tube in the correct position.
Storage and re-use
- Store the caulking gun with the plunger head fully retracted.
- Clean off any spills or leaks immediately to maximize the life of the gun.
- 10pcs per carton
- Carton dimension: 54.5x42.5x25cm(H)
- N.W.: 15KGS
- G.W.: 15.5KGS
- Other packing requirements, please check with us.
- Related Products
- Files Download
- Dripless 400ml manual dual gun multi ratio 3:1
- Cartridge location straps handheld dual cartridge gun
- Wear compensating device handheld dual cartridge gun
- 400ml ergonomic aluminum handle gun
- 400ml hand trigger operated cartridge gun
400ml dual component manual caulking gun | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime 400ml dual component manual caulking gun | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.