400ml sausage silicone gun
Aluminum sealant caulking gun
User friendly, convenient swivel carriage. Cartridge guns feature a pull and cartridge puncture tool. Insert and fit cartridge into applicator gun. Apply silicone with a caulking gun in a continuous bead to the prepared joint. Increased durability and efficiency.
- Item No.: #250-10
- Inner Diameter: 50.8mm
- Outer Diameter: 53.8mm
- Barrel Length: 267mm
- Type: Single Component
- Drive: Manual
- Capacity: 300ml to 400ml
- Handle: Aluminum Alloy
- Trigger: Aluminum Alloy
- Carriage: Aluminum Barrel
- Color: Aluminum Alloy
- Country of Manufacture: Taiwan
- For use of non-cartridged sealant aluminum tubular sealant holder suitable for cartridged and non-cartridged sealants.
Features & Benefits
- Steady quality with competitive price
- Easy installation and operation
- Energy save design
- High quality for long-term using
- Single Component Applicator
- Hardened Pusher
- Ergonomic Handle
How to install chemical anchor?
1. Drill the specific hole size and depth. 2. Clean dust with brush and air blow pump. 3. Press out unmixed resin which can't be used. 4. Inject mixed resin into drilled hole and fill from the bottom. 5. Insert rebar/threaded rod/steel strip. Curing time refer to TDS. Don't touch until full curing. The installation process will affect the bonding performance of chemical anchors.
- 12 pcs / carton
- N.W.: 10.5KGS
- G.W.: 11KGS
- Includes 1 nozzle and push disk.
- Other packing requirements, please check with us.
- Related Products
The caulking gun is single tube type also available for silicone. Material is aluminum alloy handle and steel trigger. Easy hook for hanging the caulking gun on a ladder. Suitable for the following capacity 150ml and 280ml 10:1 of polyester resin, epoxy acrylate and vinylester.
This is a caulking gun designed for lightweight and economical price. The material for aluminum alloy and lightweight steel construction. Rotatable 360° frame. Convenient hook for hanging the caulking gun. It is suitable with 150ml, 280ml, 300ml general adhesive cartridge and sealant.
Professional grade 600ml sausage caulking gun 15 inch with smooth rod for longer dispensing tool. Aluminum alloy handle, trigger and carriage. Rotating barrel for maneuverability and easy caulk placement. Each one has a white nozzle. Use for doors and windows.
Single component applicator for sausage sealants, this gun is perfect for any general fixing. Made from high quality aluminum, handle for comfortable, adjustable output for precision controlled hole size. Easily press high viscosity materials.
Single component applicator is short sausage gun. Suitable for 300ml cartridges capacity and sausage pistons prevent bag-wrap. Single component technology for long life. Attached puncture tool.
- Files Download
- Are you a manufacturer?
- Can you customize the formula of the chemical anchor (ODM)?
- What is the difference between the chemical anchors?
- What is Styrene?
- What kind of cartridge type do you have and what is the capacity?
- What is the gelling time and full curing time?
- How do you conduct quality control?
- What is the shelf life for chemical anchors? And how to store them?
- How to keep the used chemical anchors if it is not finish?
- How to install the chemical anchor?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
400ml sausage silicone gun | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime 400ml sausage silicone gun | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.