Dia. 16mm nylon anchor sleeve for hollow brick and block
#819 M16 x 85
M8-M12 hollow brick wall anchors fixing sleeve
Forms a solid plug of adhesive in the brick or block cavity to provide secure anchoring point.
Once the resin is cured you'll have a very strong anchorage that doesn't reply on expansion and the brick won't crack under load.
Nylon sleeve for anchoring on hollow substance
When fixing on hollow brick or block, nylon sleeve is essential fixing accessory for injection chemical anchor. Nylon material is chemical resistance and more sustainable. It seems like plug to be filled with mortar and hold the loading. Good Use Hardware Co offer 3 size nylon sleeve for threaded rod M8-M14. #819 M15X85 sleeve is for M8-M10 threaded rod. #819 M16X85 sleeve is for M8-M12 threaded rod. #819 M20X85 sleeve is for M12-M14 threaded rod.
- Item: #819
- Sleeve Size: M16X85 - 85mm long / 16mm diameter
- Suitable for M8-M12 threaded rod and studs
Features & Benefits
- Corrosion resistant nylon.
- No expansion stress on brick.
- Non-destructive installation.
- Easy, simple and quick to install.
- Extensive range for various cost-efficient applications.
- Secure anchoring in perforated stone.
- Especially suitable for edge fastenings as the underground is not additionally strained by outer radial force.
- Anchoring through bonding and form mating between mortar, anchor rod and underground.
- Suitable for medium load
- Various hollow materials, such as: Honeycomb brick, perforated sand lime brick, hollow blocks
- For fastening many profiled materials, such as anchor rods, perforated sleeves, reinforcing rods.
How to install nylon sleeve for hollow brick?
Drill hole to specified diameter in brick or block using a drill bit. Brush and blow dust out of holes. Insert nylon sleeve into hole. Dispensing chemical anchor into sleeve. Insert threaded rod or stud into sleeve. Allow adhesive to cure before loading.
- Related Products
#819 M15 x 85
M15 x 85mm nylon injection sleeve for chemical anchor fixing on hollow brick. Available in grey, black and red colors. Easy to use, just insert the sleeve into the drilled hole and fill with resin, insert stud and leave to cure. Suitable fastener for solid brick, solid block made from lightweight concrete base material.
#819 M15 x 85
Real nylon, rot-proof, high tensile strength and pressure resistance nylon injection sleeves. Suitable for fixing to perforated or hollow brickwork, concrete and natural stone and dry wall anchor for hollow structures and wallboard applications.
#819 M15 x 85
Nylon anchors designed to hold anchor bolt an expansion free anchor fixing. Used for hanging and mounting in wooden boards, interior designing and interior fixtures. Suitable for solid panel, hollow block and brick.
#819 M15 x 85
High strong anchoring nylon sleeve for threaded rod on sand-lime solid brick, solid brick, hollow block.
#819 M20 x 85
Forms a solid plug of adhesive in the brick or block cavity to provide secure anchoring point. Once the resin is cured you'll have a very strong anchorage that doesn't reply on expansion and the brick won't crack under load.
- Files Download
- What is the difference between materials?
- What is the difference between cartridge volume?
- Styrene free v.s. with Styrene?
- Gelling time (working time) & full curing time (hardening time)?
- How does your factory do regarding quality control?
- Are you a manufacturer?
- How to store the injection cartridges? How is the shelf life?
- What can we do if the injection cartridge is not finished yet?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Dia. 16mm nylon anchor sleeve for hollow brick and block | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime Dia. 16mm nylon anchor sleeve for hollow brick and block | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.