Polyester with styrene chemical anchor is classic and most popular material for general purpose. Economical price satisfies most fixing demands of medium loads. Applicable for rebar doweling, handrail, facade, pipelines, awnings, brackets. Use with special caulking gun to extrude resin. Test and approve in Germany according to EAD 330499-00-0601. 360ml injection mortar is middle size and more flexible in market. There are 150ml, 235ml, 345ml and 380ml available for diverse market preference. All volume cartridge for fixings in non-cracked concrete, masonry, brick, stone, perforated brick.
- Are you a manufacturer?
- Can you customize the formula of the chemical anchor (ODM)?
- What is the difference between the chemical anchors?
- What is Styrene?
- What kind of cartridge type do you have and what is the capacity?
- What is the gelling time and full curing time?
- How do you conduct quality control?
- What is the shelf life for chemical anchors? And how to store them?
- How to keep the used chemical anchors if it is not finish?
- How to install the chemical anchor?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Good Use chemical fixings Service Introduction
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is Taiwan chemical fixings supplier and manufacturer with more than 20 years experence. Since 1997, in the producing chemical anchor in the industry, Good Use has been offering our customers high quality chemical fixings production service. With both advanced technology and 20 years experience, Good Use always make sure to meet each customer's demand.