Epoxy Acrylate Injectable Chemical Anchor
10:1 two components anchor fixing resin
We do epoxy acrylate resin reaction by ourselves to offer more competitive price. The high strength and reasonable price is best choice for construction industry. The excellent resistance to acid and alkali is suitable for anchoring in chemical environment.
GU-600 is epoxy acrylate with styrene and without styrene is GU-2000 Vinylester. All the items are with VOC report for indoor installation.
- Consoles, Safety barriers, Structural Steel, curtain wall, Signs and signal installations holding down fixtures such as machinery, pumps, motors, fabrication and suspension work.
- Low VOC content according to LEED regulation.
- European REACH approval.
- Thailand bonding strength test report by AIT lab.
- Taiwan bonding strength test report by SGS lab.
- European bonding strength test report by ETAG qualified lab.
- Select right chemical anchor for safety fixings
- What is chemical anchor?
- Cold weather pure epoxy chemical anchor
- SAITEX 2018 in Johannesburg, South Africa & Good Use Hardware mission to Mauritius 2018
- Nylon sleeve for hollow brick fixing
- 150ml Chemical anchors of Polyester, Epoxy Acrylate, Vinylester
- Are you a manufacturer?
- Can you customize the formula of the chemical anchor (ODM)?
- What is the difference between the chemical anchors?
- What is Styrene?
- What kind of cartridge type do you have and what is the capacity?
- What is the gelling time and full curing time?
- How do you conduct quality control?
- What is the shelf life for chemical anchors? And how to store them?
- How to keep the used chemical anchors if it is not finish?
- How to install the chemical anchor?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Epoxy Acrylate Injectable Chemical Anchor | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime Epoxy Acrylate Injectable Chemical Anchor | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.