Epoxy Acrylate Injectable Chemical Anchor
10:1 two components anchor fixing resin
We offer 150ml, 235ml, 345ml, 360ml and 380ml for your selection. GU-600 epoxy acrylate bonded anchor is available for fixings in non-cracked concrete, masonry, brick, stone, perforated brick.
We do epoxy acrylate resin reaction by ourselves to offer more competitive price, thus our epoxy acrylate injection bonded anchor with high strength and reasonable price is a great option for construction industry. The excellent resistance to acid and alkali is suitable for anchoring in chemical environment. We also offer the caulking tools that go with the chemical anchor. GU-600 epoxy acrylate injection mortar contains styrene. With VOC report, there is no health and safety concerns to install the adhesive. If you need styrene free chemical anchor, please refer to GU-2000 vinyl ester injection glue anchor.
Epoxy acrylate chemical anchor has a wide application in basic civil engineering
- Fixing consoles, safety barriers, acoustic barrier, structural steel, curtain wall, sign and signal installations
- Setting fixtures rigidly such as machinery, pumps, motors, fabrication and suspension work
Good Use epoxy acrylate chemical anchor with strength approval according to EAD 330499
- Low VOC content according to LEED regulation
- European REACH approval
- Thailand bonding strength test report by AIT lab
- Taiwan bonding strength test report by SGS lab
- European bonding strength test report by ETAG qualified lab
- Are you a manufacturer?
- Can you customize the formula of the chemical anchor (ODM)?
- What is the difference between the chemical anchors?
- What is Styrene?
- What kind of cartridge type do you have and what is the capacity?
- What is the gelling time and full curing time?
- How do you conduct quality control?
- What is the shelf life for chemical anchors? And how to store them?
- How to keep the used chemical anchors if it is not finish?
- How to install the chemical anchor?
- Temperature too cold to install the chemical anchor?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Epoxy Acrylate Injectable Chemical Anchor | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime Epoxy Acrylate Injectable Chemical Anchor | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.