Mixing Nozzle, Blow-Out Pump For Hole Cleaning
Accessory for chemical injection resin
Mixing nozzle is used for well mix two components as glue is pressed through. There is red spiral in the tube to ensure the mixing.
When re-use the injection cartridge, replacing a new mixer is required.
Air blower is used for blowing the dust out of the drilled holes. The dust will lower the bonding of glue and concrete. Use with brush to ensure less dust remained. We offer 3 sizes for different hole depth.
- Competitive price.
- Good Quality.
- Purchase with injection cartridge.
- Made In Taiwan.
- Company Profile
- What is the difference between materials?
- What is the difference between cartridge volume?
- Styrene free v.s. with Styrene?
- Gelling time (working time) & full curing time (hardening time)?
- How does your factory do regarding quality control?
- Are you a manufacturer?
- How to store the injection cartridges? How is the shelf life?
- What can we do if the injection cartridge is not finished yet?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- File Download
- Contact Us
Mixing Nozzle, Blow-Out Pump For Hole Cleaning | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime Mixing Nozzle, Blow-Out Pump For Hole Cleaning | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.