Mixing Nozzle, Blow-Out Pump For Hole Cleaning
Accessory for chemical injection resin
Mixing nozzle is used for well mix two components as glue is pressed through. There is red spiral in the tube to ensure the mixing.
When re-use the injection cartridge, replacing a new mixer is required.
Air blower is used for blowing the dust out of the drilled holes. The dust will lower the bonding of glue and concrete. Use with brush to ensure less dust remained. We offer 3 sizes for different hole depth.
- Competitive price.
- Good Quality.
- Purchase with injection cartridge.
- Made In Taiwan.
- Are you a manufacturer?
- Can you customize the formula of the chemical anchor (ODM)?
- What is the difference between the chemical anchors?
- What is Styrene?
- What kind of cartridge type do you have and what is the capacity?
- What is the gelling time and full curing time?
- How do you conduct quality control?
- What is the shelf life for chemical anchors? And how to store them?
- How to keep the used chemical anchors if it is not finish?
- How to install the chemical anchor?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Mixing Nozzle, Blow-Out Pump For Hole Cleaning | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime Mixing Nozzle, Blow-Out Pump For Hole Cleaning | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.