How to install the chemical anchor?
Good installation is critical to performance. Here is the 5-step for the installation. If you have any query, please contact us.
1. DRILLING: Drill correct hole size and depth on concrete/brick/stone/masonry.
2. HOLE CLEANING: Blow out dust and clean the hole with brush, then blow out remaining dust.
3. INJECTING: Inject mixed adhesive from the bottom of the hole.
4. INSERTING: Insert and rotate stud/bolt/anchor/rebar/threaded rods into the hole.
5. HARDENING AND CURING: Time table refer to TDS. Don't touch until full curing.