What kind of cartridge type do you have and what is the capacity?
We design the cartridge and capacity according to the resin mixing ratio and market demand. Small cartridge is good for low consumption user, such like DIY market. Large volume is a great option for construction projects.
Now we have 4 types of cartridge and 7 different capacities.
- Coaxial cartridge (10:1 resin) for 150ml, and 380ml
- Side by side cartridge (10:1 resin) for 235ml, 345ml, and 360ml
- Side by side cartridge (3:1 resin) for 400ml
- Side by side cartridge (1:1 resin) for 650ml
Our GU-100, GU-600, and GU-2000 series of chemical anchor are in 10:1 resin ratio, and GU-500 series is in 1:1 and 3:1 resin ratio.
By having our own injection molding machine, we are able to customize the cartridge and capacity. Please contact us for the customized service.
- Are you a manufacturer?
- Can you customize the formula of the chemical anchor (ODM)?
- What is the difference between the chemical anchors?
- What is Styrene?
- What kind of cartridge type do you have and what is the capacity?
- What is the gelling time and full curing time?
- How do you conduct quality control?
- What is the shelf life for chemical anchors? And how to store them?
- How to keep the used chemical anchors if it is not finish?
- How to install the chemical anchor?
- Temperature too cold to install the chemical anchor?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Concrete Anchors | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime epoxy anchors | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.