What We Do
We devote producing chemical anchoring adhesive for 20 years in the market. We have been through the change of chemical fixing industry. It's more and more common using chemical grouting on construction. But how to distinguish the quality and suitability for your project or market? Start by choosing right and experienced factory with qualified testing data to support the performance. Below is the flexibility we are capable to do.
- Private Label
- Customized Formula
- Professional Consulting With Technical Data Supports
WHAT WE HAVE
- Reaction tank for vinylester resin
- Injection machines for empty cartridge, nozzle, nylon sleeve
- Filling equipment
- Labeling machine
- R&D lab
- Pull Out testing equipment
- Weather chamber to simulate anchoring temperature
Our extensive product range also consists of:
Empty cartridges, raw materials (resin), Polyester Chemical Anchor, Vinyl Ester Chemical Anchor, Epoxy Anchoring, Manual Mixing Epoxy Can System, Accessories, Nylon Sleeves and Caulking Gun.
- Are you a manufacturer?
- Can you customize the formula of the chemical anchor (ODM)?
- What is the difference between the chemical anchors?
- What is Styrene?
- What kind of cartridge type do you have and what is the capacity?
- What is the gelling time and full curing time?
- How do you conduct quality control?
- What is the shelf life for chemical anchors? And how to store them?
- How to keep the used chemical anchors if it is not finish?
- How to install the chemical anchor?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Concrete Anchors | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime epoxy anchors | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.