Pure Epoxy Chemical Anchor
3:1 and 1:1 chemical resin cartridge for anchoring
Pure epoxy is professional for infrastructure, civil engineering projects and heavy construction. Its high performance and steady feature fit wide climate applications. Special formula for tropical, winter season and non-sag bonding demand. Flexible use for longer curing time and various market.
Upgraded GU-500SD satisfied extreme requirement and with great feedback from customers. It's the best one for building project.
- Steel dowels, staircases, hand rails, facade, sound barriers, pipelines, awnings, brackets, post-installation rebar connections.
- Fixing machines, steel constructions, wooden constructions, reinforcement bars, especially suitable for big diameter rebars/rods.
- For heavy loading, threaded rod anchoring, rebar doweling into concrete and masonry.
- Suitable for wall, vertical, and overhead applications.
- Low VOC content according to LEED regulation.
- European REACH approval.
- Thailand bonding strength test report by AIT lab.
- Taiwan bonding strength test report by SGS lab.
- European bonding strength test report by ETAG qualified lab.
- What is the difference between materials?
- What is the difference between cartridge volume?
- Styrene free v.s. with Styrene?
- Gelling time (working time) & full curing time (hardening time)?
- How does your factory do regarding quality control?
- Are you a manufacturer?
- How to store the injection cartridges? How is the shelf life?
- What can we do if the injection cartridge is not finished yet?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Pure Epoxy Chemical Anchor | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime Pure Epoxy Chemical Anchor | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.