Low viscosity epoxy can system for crack repair
Concrete crack repair epoxy mixing resin
Can System Mortar GUCS-03 be a high quality repair system for liquid filling and leveling equipment. The system bonds to vertical holes. it ideally suited to applications requiring superior bond strength, repairing hard-to-reach areas where a flow able epoxy is needed. Can be applied to substrates such as steel, concrete, fiberglass, wood, cement, ceramic tiles and most other building materials. GUCS-03 is liquid, can be poured into vertical holes or cracks or used with a brush.
- Material: Epoxy
- Versions: GUCS-03
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Mixing Ratio: 1:1
- Mixed Color: Gray
- Standard Package: 500g(resin) + 500g(hardener) in cans
Features & Benefits
- Styrene free.
- Long working time.
- Various applications.
- Superior bonding strength.
- Economic price.
- Easy mixing by hand.
- No need of caulking guns.
- Filling the vertical holes and cracks and gaps or used with a brush.
- Fixing of reinforcement bars.
- Fixing of wooden constructions.
- Fixing of machines.
- Crack for concrete and masonry.
- Repair work and fixing.
- Can be used for DIY or professional applications.
- Used for marble, tiles, brick, steel, mortar.
- Reinforcing or bonding the precast concrete or structure frame.
- Bonding and fixing sheet metal or dry screw.
- Used for repairing irregular cracks.
- 500g(resin) + 500g(hardener) in cans
- Resin: White, Hardener: Black
- Good Use Label or no Label.
- EXP Date on the top of cartridge.
- Customized Packing.
- Let us know your requirement, we'll try to save your budget and meet deadline. Please Contact Us.
- Related Products
Can System Mortar GUCS-01 be a two-component epoxy based structural adhesive. The A and B can be a two-part epoxy liquid which when combined produces concretes and mortars exhibiting excellent adhesion. High bonding repair system for hard wearing areas, longer working time, no liquid. Suitable for used DIY, reconstruction corners, and horizontal condition, a wide variety of applications.
100% Epoxy resin is a completely clear liquid epoxy styrene free two-part epoxy resin is very durable and flexible making it good penetration ability. This system is designed for restoring old or damaged concrete by creating a dense protective layer. It also serves applications requiring increased abrasion and impact protection combined with chemical resistance. Easy application multi-purpose. Suitable for a wide variety of applications. We can make different types of adhesive glue to satisfy customer's demands.
- Files Download
- What is the difference between materials?
- What is the difference between cartridge volume?
- Styrene free v.s. with Styrene?
- Gelling time (working time) & full curing time (hardening time)?
- How does your factory do regarding quality control?
- Are you a manufacturer?
- How to store the injection cartridges? How is the shelf life?
- What can we do if the injection cartridge is not finished yet?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Low viscosity epoxy can system for crack repair | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime Low viscosity epoxy can system for crack repair | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.