Pure Epoxy Injectable Chemical Anchor
3:1 and 1:1 chemical resin cartridge for anchoring
Pure epoxy is professional for infrastructure, civil engineering projects and heavy construction. It is ultimate high end anchoring adhesive using under critical conditions. Its superior bond performance, steady property and lower sensitively to temperature that fit wide climate applications and reduce the risk of human error. We have done multiple testing in Germany leading lab to approve its excellect capability for tropical, winter season, cracked concrete, wet concrete, seismic and non-sag. Flexible use for longer curing speed and extensive applied field. Upgraded GU-500SD satisfied extreme requirement and with great feedback from customers. It's the best one for building project.
- Heavy duty fastenings in uncracked and cracked concrete or shorter embedment depths.
- Hammer drilled holes and diamond core drilled holes.
- Post-installed rebar connections or beam to column connects.
- Suitable for wall, vertical, and overhead applications.
- European bonding strength test report by ETAG qualified lab according to EAD 330499-00-060.
- Finished the tension load under SEISMIC C2.
- Low VOC content according to LEED regulation.
- Approved testing for wet concrete.
- European REACH approval.
- Thailand bonding strength test report by AIT lab.
- Taiwan bonding strength test report by SGS lab.
- Are you a manufacturer?
- Can you customize the formula of the chemical anchor (ODM)?
- What is the difference between the chemical anchors?
- What is Styrene?
- What kind of cartridge type do you have and what is the capacity?
- What is the gelling time and full curing time?
- How do you conduct quality control?
- What is the shelf life for chemical anchors? And how to store them?
- How to keep the used chemical anchors if it is not finish?
- How to install the chemical anchor?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Pure Epoxy Injectable Chemical Anchor | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime Pure Epoxy Injectable Chemical Anchor | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.