Vinylester Injectable Chemical Anchor
10:1 no styrene chemical injection mortar
Vinylester is fast curing anchoring resin for quick setting on vertical or overhead installation. It's also efficient for cold weather with workable hardening time. 150ml, 235ml, 345ml, 360ml and 380ml on demands.
No styrene contained and VOC approval qualified for eco-friendly and green house. GU-2000 Vinylester glue anchor have excellent performance in resistance to acid and alkali. It is a good choice for chemical industry installation projects. GU-2000 vinylester glue anchor is available for fixings on non-cracked concrete, masonry, brick, stone, perforated brick. We also offer the caulking tools that go with the chemical anchor.
- Reinforcement structure, building remodel, structure extension, Tall shelving, internal and external residential fixings, ceiling fan.
- Low VOC content according to LEED regulation.
- European REACH approval.
- Thailand bonding strength test report by AIT lab.
- Taiwan bonding strength test report by SGS lab.
- European bonding strength test report by ETAG qualified lab.
- Are you a manufacturer?
- Can you customize the formula of the chemical anchor (ODM)?
- What is the difference between the chemical anchors?
- What is Styrene?
- What kind of cartridge type do you have and what is the capacity?
- What is the gelling time and full curing time?
- How do you conduct quality control?
- What is the shelf life for chemical anchors? And how to store them?
- How to keep the used chemical anchors if it is not finish?
- How to install the chemical anchor?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Vinylester Injectable Chemical Anchor | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime Vinylester Injectable Chemical Anchor | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.