What is the difference between the chemical anchors?
We developed four kinds of chemical anchors to meet the market demands. With different materials and formula, they can be used in different applications.
- GU-100 Polyester with styrene is good for general fixing applications with economical price.
- GU-600 Epoxy Acrylate and GU-2000 Vinylester styrene free are mainly to use for construction sites with its excellent performance.
- GU-500 Pure Epoxy is able to bear wide range of temperature from 5 to 40 Celsius degree.
Now you have the initial concept of the chemical anchors. Want to learn more about it? Click here to contact us.
- Are you a manufacturer?
- Can you customize the formula of the chemical anchor (ODM)?
- What is the difference between the chemical anchors?
- What is Styrene?
- What kind of cartridge type do you have and what is the capacity?
- What is the gelling time and full curing time?
- How do you conduct quality control?
- What is the shelf life for chemical anchors? And how to store them?
- How to keep the used chemical anchors if it is not finish?
- How to install the chemical anchor?
- Order & Payment
- Products Information
- Contact Us
Concrete Anchors | Chemical Anchor Manufacturer - Good Use
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd. is one of prime epoxy anchors | chemical anchors suppliers based in Taiwan since 1997.
Certified chemical anchor solutions with wide selections of adhesive materials including epoxy anchors, concrete anchors, resin anchors for heavy loads in rebar application, diamond drilled holes and anchoring in solid concrete. Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Chemical anchor bolt and anchor fixings included for efficient, hassle-free, labor-saving chemical anchoring.
Good Use has been offering customers certified tested high-quality chemical anchors. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Good Use ensures each customer's demands are met.